Wednesday, April 14, 2010


Sunday Stealing: The 35 Questions X 2 Meme: Part Two

Okay ~ Yes, I know its not Sunday but what are you gonna do ~ arrest me? I'm just bored this morning, my morning class got canceled and I don't know what else to do. I figure answering these questions would tell a little more about who I am. I stole this from Did I Say That Outloud? I don't know where the first 35 questions are ~ ask her!

36. If you suddenly became single or are single, do you think you could last in a relationship for 12 months or more? Absolutely. I miss being married. I'm divorced because I had to be; not because I wanted to. Sometimes, when the person you are married to no longer exists; there is no other option but to leave.
37. Do you forgive or forget? Both. Depends on who you are and what you did.
38. Do you trust people? Depends on who you are and what you've done but trust is not something I give lightly. Its been broken too many times.
39. What are you not looking forward to? Taking the DBD (DeadBeatDad aka: my ex-husband) to court next month. Its hard to do that because he lives in another state and I have to travel to that state to take him to court and pay all the fees (airline ticket, motel, etc) that go along with that and he knows this and its why he isn't following the our Order because if he isn't paying child support then how can I AFFORD to take him court for not paying child support? Pretty brilliant on his part actually but how long am I suppose to let my kids go without?
40. Do you get mad easily? No.
41. Tell us about the last time you were told you that you have pretty eyes. Never since my divorce. The DBD used to sing "brown-eyed girl" to me.
42. Do you have strange dreams? All the time.
43. Ever licked someone's cheek or forehead? I suppose so but any memory of that is suppressed as a traumatic event.
44. Tell us about the last time you fell asleep in someones arms. I fell asleep holding my daughter a few months back.
45. When did you last play a game? What kind of game? Board game? Video game? head game?
46. What do you have on you at all times? My cell phone.
47. Do you go out in public without getting all dressed up? Yep.
48. Do you like fruity or minty gum? Mint. Green not blue.
49. Favourite musician or group? At what time? High school? Def Leppard. I was OBSESSED with them. I was going to move to England and marry all of them when I was 18. Now? I don't even have a single song of theirs on my Ipod. Nowadays I listen to Daughtry, Nickelback ~ that kind of stuff.
50. Do you like anyone? I like a lot of  people. I also dislike a lot of people. Do I have a crush or thing for anyone right now? No.
51. Favourite computer game? FarmTown on FaceBook. Last summer before school started I was on FB all day, every day tending my farm and working on other farms so I could make money to buy neat stuff but I've probably been on my farm twice since September. I'm just too busy.
52. First album you ever went and bought with your own money? Album? Wow, we're talking ancient times here! I can't remember if me or my Mom bought my Michael Jackson/Thriller album so I'll go with Def Leppare/Hysteria.
53. Think back five months ago, were you single? Yep.
54. Do you believe in celebrating anniversaries? Absolutely! Unless its the anniversary of my birth ~ that one no!
55. Do you think someone is thinking about you right now? Probably my daughter. But that's only because she wants to remember to ask me to take her somewhere or buy something for her or bring her lunch...
 56. Last thing you bought? Red Vines Blackberry Merlot. Its the ONLY wine I drink. Its actually the only alcohol I drink and I don't drink much at all. Maybe some wine once every 4 months or so. It just so happens that that "once every 4 months or so" was last night.
57. Are you a jealous person? No.
58. Does it take a lot to make you cry? No. I can be very emotional. I found a blog the other day and was bawling for hours for this lady I never even met.
59. Do you have a friend of the opposite sex you can talk to? Yep. I've always had more guy friends than girl friends.
60. Have you ever had your heart-broken? Yes. Once.
61. Have you ever done something while drunk that you still cannot believe you did? Yep. Not that I regret it. The consequences to that is probably in her 2nd period class right now.
62. Is there anyone you secretly wish you could be spending your time with right now? Yes.
63. Do you text? Yep. In class, while driving, watching tv, showering...Okay, maybe not showering!
64. Do you wish someone would call or text you right now? No.. Because chances are it would be my daughter asking me to bring her lunch.
65. Is your life anything like it was a year ago? No. Its MUCH better.
66. Go back one year on your blog. Leave us a link to your favorite post. I've only been blogging for a couple weeks!
67. You can only drink ONE liquid for the rest of your life, what is it? Diet Pepsi.
68. Tell us about someone that you have lost contact with someone you wish you didn't. The DBD. I know ~ he's a deadbeat but I am more talking about the person he used to be. Before he came back from Iraq all screwed up in the head. I miss the guy who went over ~ not the one who came back.
69. What is the last thing you said out loud? "Love you and have a good day", when I dropped my kids off at school, a whole .5 miles away from our house because their legs are broken and they can't walk.
70. Will this year be better than last? I truly hope so.

No comments:

Post a Comment