Sunday, March 28, 2010

So this is me:
I am a single mom. College student with an ex-husband so that means I also deal with a deadbeat dad, three teenagers that include a special needs child, a teenage girl that I swear is the devil's pride & joy spawn and a stepchild, an ex's ex (mother of said stepchild), multiple estranged family members and disrespectful neighbors from hell ~ so I have a LOT of bitching and complaining to do! Which I will get right to, tomorrow ~ hey, I have school in the morning! **(names changed to protect the innocent!)**

3 comments:

  1. can't wait to here your stories...i am following u know and told a few others to check ya out

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am following too. I used to be a single mother in school. Now I am a married mother who used to work full time but quite and I am back in school.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can totally relate. I'm not kidding.

    ReplyDelete